Download a single agreement or a complete set of attorney-drafted California general partnership agreements to easily form your business partnership.
Step-by-step attorney-drafted instructions are included with our partnership agreements.
> Free support.
> Free download again at any time
> California attorney drafted
All documents ready for immediate download.
A general business partnership agreement is a written contract for the purpose of forming a business between two or more people in California.
Whether you are forming a new business partnership, adding a new partner, buying out the interest of another partner, or dissolving a partnership, our comprehensive California partnership contracts will cover your needs.
We offer the following business partnership agreements:
1) Regular Partnership Agreement – Our regular partnership agreement is ideal for those looking for a basic general partnership agreement. This popular, easy-to-use contract will enable you and your partners to successfully form a general business partnership. You’ll also receive attorney-drafted, step-by-step instructions to help you fill out this agreement.
2) Long Partnership Agreement – Our 11-page, attorney-drafted agreement provides greater detail for those needing a more comprehensive contract. Individuals, businesses, CPA’s, and attorneys have used our long partnership agreement all across the United States and Canada as a foundation for many successful business partnerships. You’ll also receive written instructions from our attorney to help you fill out this excellent partnership agreement.
3) Agreement to Add a New Partner – Need to add a new partner to your business? Use this form for adding a new partner into your partnership. This is a self-instructive form that will let you quickly and easily add a new partner into your business.
4) Agreement to Buy Out a Partner – Need to add a new partner to your business? This self-instructive agreement will let you quickly and easily add a new partner.
5) Partnership Dissolution Agreement – Should the time come to end a partnership, we offer you a partnership dissolution agreement that will let you quickly and easily dissolve your business partnership.
Some of the topics covered in our partnership agreements are:
- Ownership interest
- Loans by partners
- Allocation of profits
- Duties of partners
- Salaries and compensation
- Borrowing money
- Power of attorney
- Admission of new partners
- Termination and more.
How To Order