Protect your business. Advance your company’s image, train employees efficiently, and reduce the potential for lawsuits.
Our employer protection documents are attorney-drafted for compliance with California employment laws.
Your purchase includes:
> Free yearly handbook updates
> California attorney drafted
> Instructions from our attorney
> Free 90-day technical support
> Free backup USB drive mailed to you
> One-time payment.
We offer two Employer’s Packages for California:
Package #1: “Standard Employer’s Package” Contains the following attorney-drafted employment documents:
- California employee handbook for hourly and salaried employees
- California employee arbitration agreement
- California employment agreement for temporary employees
- California employment agreement for regular employees
- California employment application
- California employee termination package
The termination package listed above includes these documents:
- Notice of Change in Employment Status (Termination Letter)
- Employee Termination Checklist for Employers
- Severance Agreement (Employee Termination Agreement)
- Employee Exit Interview Questions and Instructions
- Employee Authorization to Release Information
- Attorney-Drafted Instructions for Terminating an Employee
Package #2: “Premium Employer’s Package”
Contains all the California employment documents listed above, plus the following additional document
- California employee handbook translated into Spanish
- California employment application translated into Spanish
- California arbitration agreement translated into Spanish
Buying either package will save you over 30% as opposed to buying each document individually.
We provide fast, easy checkout. All documents are ready for immediate download or can be mailed on a USB.
How To Order
Fast and easy checkout.